Like many professors in my college, my English professor leads several class discussions about politics. In my class, we read many fascinating essays, then he asks for our opinions on what we read. Recently, we read an essay about compulsory military service, and that, among other things, opened my mind to how today’s America is different from what it used to be.
Return America to what it was
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space