Shots were exchanged and two men were bound with duct tape Monday morning in what Nevada County Sheriff Keith Royal described as a home invasion robbery of more than 15 pounds of marijuana.
Homeowner bound with duct tape and shots fired in San Juan Ridge pot rip-off
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?