Shots were exchanged and two men were bound with duct tape Monday morning in what Nevada County Sheriff Keith Royal described as a home invasion robbery of more than 15 pounds of marijuana.
Homeowner bound with duct tape and shots fired in San Juan Ridge pot rip-off
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space