Rob Katzenstein, who wrote a letter to The Union, has had enough of Diana West, but others can’t get enough of her brilliant right-on-the-target articles. I particularly remember one entitled, “We cannot tolerate the intolerant.” While Obama ran a dirty campaign, Romney stayed business-like and kept above slanderous remarks. Liberals keep their heads deeply imbedded in the sand and don’t want to know what is going on. Currently, Americans are being given the smoke-screen treatment with sex scandal tabloid-type news while the fact remains that four Americans were murdered as they pleaded for assistance with emails of “We cannot sustain.” In effort to cover for his own weakness and denying relief to Americans under fire, Obama as commander in chief tried to tell Americans and the world the attack was because of a YouTube video. Obama is doing his best to steer this country into socialism with a populace on the dole.
Obama is doing his best to steer this country into socialism
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game