In what was repeatedly referred to as a “unique” approach in dealing with Nevada City’s homeless residents, the town’s City Council took the first steps Wednesday toward a camping ordinance that requires a permit to lodge on public property.
Nevada City moves ahead with homeless camping permit process
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges