On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Ticker
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Puppies by the dozen: 12 newborns up for adoption at Grass Valley Animal Shelter
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County