A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
November 7, 2012 | Back to: Ticker
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: Ticker
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup