A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Rescued dog Butch: tied to a tree, beaten, shot in the face
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Sandy leaves death, damp and darkness in wake