A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: Ticker
- Thurston Manufacturing to redistribute Grass Valley assets
- ‘A tribe of do-gooders’: Social media post spawns bike-purchasing spree
- ‘Maker’ movement expands in Nevada County at The Curious Forge
- Tough timing, busy transition over the holidays for Nevada County art gallery
- DUI suspect jailed after surrendering on arrest warrant