A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: Ticker
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Search and rescue team locates hiker in Desolation Wilderness
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire