A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: Ticker
- Man convicted in kidnap plot arrested again
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Dissent simmers over plans for Yuba River Charter School in advance of Nevada County Supervisors Jan. 13 hearing
- Two Nevada County probation staff honored
- Nevada Union graduate Vallejo set for Fiesta Bowl clash with Arizona