While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership
November 6, 2012 | Back to: Ticker
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- Nevada City man found naked at forest marijuana grow site
- Alleged serial killer on trial linked to skull found in Nevada County