While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership
November 6, 2012 | Back to: Ticker
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Grass Valley man arrested in alleged attempted metal theft
- Reward offered for abandoned puppies
- Nevada County climber survives 60-foot drop from Tahoe cliff