Since Richard Nixon, with one exception, every Republican president has lowered the median income of Americans. The exception was Ronald Reagan who tripled the national debt and gave us the money. Wages went up but we are still paying interest on his debts.
Just look at the numbers
Trending in: Ticker
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel