A couple was arrested by Nevada City Police officers after the pair allegedly tried to sell a woman her cell phone back for $100.
Couple arrested on theft charges
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop