People of faith, on November 6 you will have the opportunity to follow your Christian values or bow to something less, something evil. Make no mistake, there is a clear difference. The Democratic Party offers a platform that promotes the killing of the innocent, the destruction of marriage between one man and one women and the replacement of a parent’s authority over their own children by that of a faceless government official. In contrast, the Republican Party stands behind and supports innocent life from conception, natural traditional marriage, and protection of parental authority from government control or mandate.
Don’t vote for the serpent
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space
- Water managers prepare for heavy spring runoff
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game