A Grass Valley man narrowly avoided being shot by a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy Thursday morning after he allegedly was caught inside a business with
Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
Trending in: Ticker
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Grandson uses creativity to keep Farmer Brown’s Trading Post thriving
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?