Nevada County Consolidated firefighters responded to a report of medical aid on Grizzly Trail off Greenhorn Road at about 11:30 p.m. Sunday, rescuing a man and his dog, according to Battalion Chief Mark Buttron.
Firefighters rescue man, dog on trail
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game