Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check for the county’s new medical marijuana cultivation ordinance allegedly uncovered a substantial commercial operation on Dog Bar
Compliance check uncovers an alleged commercial pot operation
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?