Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check for the county’s new medical marijuana cultivation ordinance allegedly uncovered a substantial commercial operation on Dog Bar
Compliance check uncovers an alleged commercial pot operation
Trending in: Ticker
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54