Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check for the county’s new medical marijuana cultivation ordinance allegedly uncovered a substantial commercial operation on Dog Bar Road Thursday morning.
Compliance check uncovers an alleged commercial pot operation
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space