Several people were injured in a free-for-all that started when a woman allegedly tried to retrieve two marijuana plants that belonged to her Friday morning.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley