In response to the letter written about the “speed” (loud) boats on Englebright Lake, do you also want to “do something” about the fishing boats that can and do 70-plus miles per hour, or the “big air” (wake board) boats that make such huge waves that we can’t even run our boats?
Englebright needs better law enforcement
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop