Federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration — with the help of dozens of deputies from Nevada County, as well as Butte and Yuba counties and the U.S. Forest Service — descended on eight properties on the San Juan Ridge Thursday morning in search of marijuana.
DEA descends on San Juan Ridge, seize pot plants
Trending in: Ticker
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Grass Valley man charged with kidnapping
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- YubaNet founder released from immigration detention