Federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration — with the help of dozens of deputies from Nevada County, as well as Butte and Yuba counties and the U.S. Forest Service — descended on eight properties on the San Juan Ridge Thursday morning in search of marijuana.
DEA descends on San Juan Ridge, seize pot plants
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Two women arrested after allegedly fleeing scene of crash
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit