A bill to extend Laura’s Law — named after Nevada County resident Laura Wilcox — was among several signed by Gov. Brown over the weekend.
Laura’s Law extended another five years
Trending in: Ticker
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Pot grower arraigned on water diversion, pollution charges
- Nevada City business owners looking to Kickstart local creamery
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state
- Meet Your Merchant: Entrepreneurial spirits brings Grass Valley couple into bamboo business