A bill to extend Laura’s Law — named after Nevada County resident Laura Wilcox — was among several signed by Gov. Brown over the weekend.
Laura’s Law extended another five years
Trending in: Ticker
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Evans suit against Sheriff’s Office proceeding