A bill to extend Laura’s Law — named after Nevada County resident Laura Wilcox — was among several signed by Gov. Brown over the weekend.
Laura’s Law extended another five years
Trending in: Ticker
- Suspect in Grass Valley stabbing claims self defense
- Seven arrested at ‘huge’ pot-trimming facility
- After more than three decades, Abundant Life pastor steps down
- Changes to Nevada City camping ordinance could mean jail for repeat offenders
- Nevada County Consolidated approves union contract, COLA increases for firefighters