California’s Fruit Tree Tour hits the road again this fall on a seasonal two-week tree-planting pilgrimage that will take the Common Vision crew and its all-volunteer modern-day Johnny Appleseeds to plant new school orchards in five Northern California cities.
California’s Fruit Tree Tour arrives in Nevada County
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space