I’m on the advisory board of the local Salvation Army. Recently the main office agreed to keep a classic ’51 Dodge canteen truck here to serve our community if we towed it here. Unfortunately, our budget was very tight and there was no money to pay for towing from Petaluma, where it was stored.
Kilroy is here
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges