A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Ticker
- Byers Enterprises installs solar panels in Mill St. building
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley's Gold Country Hearing is loud and clear
- State to fund Nevada County Courthouse feasibility study
- Blue Lead Mine appeal on tap for vote Tuesday at Nevada County supervisors meeting
- George Boardman: Nevada City lets everybody else in the county do the firefighting