Youth basketball league pushes back registration date
March 5, 2013
The Kidsfitness basketball league registration has been extended to March 16. Interested parties can sign up at Ironworks Athletic Club in Grass Valley or visit http://www.kidsfitness247.org for more information.
All kids ages 8-13 are welcome to participate. The cost of registration is $40 per participant for an eight-game season. The league will feature a website with weekly standings and updated stat sheets available to show how each player is doing.
Before the season starts there will be pre-workouts for players and teams to meet coaches and new friends.
Trending In: Sports
- STRENGTH AND GRACE: Mikaela Lujan dives through adversity, comes away stronger
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Depth, team chemistry key Nevada Union’s impressive start
- YOUTH WRESTLING: Spillner earns 2nd at state championships
- YOUTH WRESTLING: Sharp, Lewis pin down top-10 finishes at state championships
- YOUTH SWIMMING: Starnes, Nattrass lead impressive showing at South Western Championships