Youth basketball league pushes back registration date
March 5, 2013
The Kidsfitness basketball league registration has been extended to March 16. Interested parties can sign up at Ironworks Athletic Club in Grass Valley or visit http://www.kidsfitness247.org for more information.
All kids ages 8-13 are welcome to participate. The cost of registration is $40 per participant for an eight-game season. The league will feature a website with weekly standings and updated stat sheets available to show how each player is doing.
Before the season starts there will be pre-workouts for players and teams to meet coaches and new friends.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River set to clash with Colfax
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union hits the road to grapple with Granite Bay
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River tops Colfax in Pioneer Valley League bout
- YOUTH BASKETBALL: Mount St. Mary’s earns Nevada County Small Schools tourney title
- Moule Paint and Glass’ Player of the Week: Tyler Nielson