Youth basketball league pushes back registration date
March 5, 2013
The Kidsfitness basketball league registration has been extended to March 16. Interested parties can sign up at Ironworks Athletic Club in Grass Valley or visit http://www.kidsfitness247.org for more information.
All kids ages 8-13 are welcome to participate. The cost of registration is $40 per participant for an eight-game season. The league will feature a website with weekly standings and updated stat sheets available to show how each player is doing.
Before the season starts there will be pre-workouts for players and teams to meet coaches and new friends.
Trending In: Sports
- YOUTH SWIMMING: Starnes, Nattrass lead impressive showing at South Western Championships
- PREP BASEBALL: Bear River honors Joe Rantz at home opener
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union alumnus Logan Lowe wins 1st collegiate tourney
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union volleyball tops Folsom for 5th straight win
- PREP ROUNDUP: Miners impress at LeFebvre Relays
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Penn Valley Market owner falls prey to false internet rumor
- Hilary Hodge: Doug LaMalfa should know no seat is safe