Youth basketball league pushes back registration date
March 5, 2013
The Kidsfitness basketball league registration has been extended to March 16. Interested parties can sign up at Ironworks Athletic Club in Grass Valley or visit http://www.kidsfitness247.org for more information.
All kids ages 8-13 are welcome to participate. The cost of registration is $40 per participant for an eight-game season. The league will feature a website with weekly standings and updated stat sheets available to show how each player is doing.
Before the season starts there will be pre-workouts for players and teams to meet coaches and new friends.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Bulldogs
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River rallies late, edges Foothill
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Folsom
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River rallies late, edges Foothill for 1st league win (VIDEO)
- BMX RACING: Davian “The Ghost Rider” Casper races to NorCal State Championship, Gold Cup title