WS ring at Stucki Jewelers
July 4, 2013
The latest piece of jewelry earned by the San Francisco Giants is currently on display at Stucki Jewelers in Grass Valley and people are welcome to come see what hundreds of players in the big leagues strive for each season.
A 2012 World Series ring won by the Giants last October along with rings that commemorate accomplishments from the 1989, 2002 and 2010 seasons are also on display, said Stucki Jewelers owner James Arbaugh.
“People are welcome to come in and check them out, get pics and hold them,” Arbaugh said.
The impressive 14-karat white gold ring was provided by Tiffany & Co. and is valued at $17,000, Arbaugh said.
The gaudy ring that took 162 games, 12 playoff games and four straight wins in the World Series to win will be available for viewing at Stucki’s until the end of July, Arbaugh said.
To contact Sports Editor Walter Ford, call 530-477-4232 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Nevada Union, Bear River, Forest Lake Christian discover playoff paths
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union alumna Woodward pins down All-American status
- CYCLING: Nevada City Dirt Classic, YBONC team up with USA Cycling
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Bear River graduate Nerissa Eason dominant in first college starts