WS ring at Stucki Jewelers
July 4, 2013
The latest piece of jewelry earned by the San Francisco Giants is currently on display at Stucki Jewelers in Grass Valley and people are welcome to come see what hundreds of players in the big leagues strive for each season.
A 2012 World Series ring won by the Giants last October along with rings that commemorate accomplishments from the 1989, 2002 and 2010 seasons are also on display, said Stucki Jewelers owner James Arbaugh.
"People are welcome to come in and check them out, get pics and hold them," Arbaugh said.
The impressive 14-karat white gold ring was provided by Tiffany & Co. and is valued at $17,000, Arbaugh said.
The gaudy ring that took 162 games, 12 playoff games and four straight wins in the World Series to win will be available for viewing at Stucki's until the end of July, Arbaugh said.
To contact Sports Editor Walter Ford, call 530-477-4232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River, Colfax face off in critical league bout
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claim multiple tourney titles
- YOUTH FOOTBALL: Junior Miners start fast, top Rio Linda
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans