Tuesday night golf league at Nevada County Country Club
May 1, 2013
The Nevada County Country Club is hosting a Tuesday evening golf league this year, beginning on May 14.
The league is open to NCCC members and non-members alike. Format is nine-hole, two-man team match play, with players taking the tee beginning at 6 p.m. Tuesdays for up to 12 weeks, depending on participation.
Team entry fee is $100 and teams may register up to four players to accommodate substitutions through the season. Non-member players will be responsible for green fees each week.
Players must have a USGA golf handicap; those who do not have a handicap may register through the Nevada County Country Club. To sign up or for more information, contact NCCC club pro/manager Mike Rademaker at 530-273-6436.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Nevada Union, Bear River, Forest Lake Christian discover playoff paths
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union alumna Woodward pins down All-American status
- CYCLING: Nevada City Dirt Classic, YBONC team up with USA Cycling
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Bear River graduate Nerissa Eason dominant in first college starts