Tuesday night golf league at Nevada County Country Club
May 1, 2013
The Nevada County Country Club is hosting a Tuesday evening golf league this year, beginning on May 14.
The league is open to NCCC members and non-members alike. Format is nine-hole, two-man team match play, with players taking the tee beginning at 6 p.m. Tuesdays for up to 12 weeks, depending on participation.
Team entry fee is $100 and teams may register up to four players to accommodate substitutions through the season. Non-member players will be responsible for green fees each week.
Players must have a USGA golf handicap; those who do not have a handicap may register through the Nevada County Country Club. To sign up or for more information, contact NCCC club pro/manager Mike Rademaker at 530-273-6436.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River, Colfax face off in critical league bout
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claim multiple tourney titles
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax soars to win over rival Bear River (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners struggle offensively, fall to Grizzlies