Stampede to hold skills clinics all summer
June 25, 2014
The Gold Country Stampede lacrosse program will be holding skills clinics all summer and into the fall.
The clinics are for new and returning players ages 9-15. There will be 12 sessions starting June 28 and running through November. The sessions will take place every other Saturday at Hooper Stadium on the Nevada union campus.
The cost per player is $65 or $100 for two players, and that includes a STX-AV8 lacrosse stick and a Crosse Trainer skills-training system.
Participants will learn the basics, including shooting, passing, catching, ball control, stringing and strategy.
For more information or to register visit http://www.gcstamped.com or call Bruce McDowell at 530-574-4416.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River set to clash with Colfax
- YOUTH BASKETBALL: Mount St. Mary’s earns Nevada County Small Schools tourney title
- Moule Paint and Glass’ Player of the Week: Tyler Nielson
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union hits the road to grapple with Granite Bay
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River tops Colfax in Pioneer Valley League bout