Stampede host skills school
June 10, 2013
The Gold Country Stampede Lacrosse club has announced an exciting opportunity for players who are looking to learn more about the exciting sport of lacrosse.
A skill based camp will be taught by experienced Stampede coaches who will introduce players to all facets of the game, including passing, cradling, shooting, catching, and ground balls.
The skill school will consist of six sessions, starting at 9-11 a.m. on June 15 and then later in the month on June 29, then July 13 and 27, and finally August 10 and 24. All skill school sessions will be taught at Nevada Union High School. Interested players can register at http://www.gcstampede. The cost for all six sessions is $65 and includes a stick provided on loan.
Additionally, the Gold Country Stampede is offering the first session for free. If you have any questions or need more information not provided on the website, please feel free to contact Lex Matteini at 530-205-5751.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Bulldogs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella helps Chico State XC to 2nd place finish in Washington
- IN THE WAKE OF THE WEEK: Humphers now in the 200 club; NBA hoops coming soon
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River rallies late, edges Foothill for 1st league win (VIDEO)