Stampede host skills school
June 10, 2013
The Gold Country Stampede Lacrosse club has announced an exciting opportunity for players who are looking to learn more about the exciting sport of lacrosse.
A skill based camp will be taught by experienced Stampede coaches who will introduce players to all facets of the game, including passing, cradling, shooting, catching, and ground balls.
The skill school will consist of six sessions, starting at 9-11 a.m. on June 15 and then later in the month on June 29, then July 13 and 27, and finally August 10 and 24. All skill school sessions will be taught at Nevada Union High School. Interested players can register at http://www.gcstampede. The cost for all six sessions is $65 and includes a stick provided on loan.
Additionally, the Gold Country Stampede is offering the first session for free. If you have any questions or need more information not provided on the website, please feel free to contact Lex Matteini at 530-205-5751.
Trending In: Sports
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public