Slow Spokes offer weekly rides in western Nevada County
January 15, 2014
Slow Spokes is a sub group of the Sierra Express Bicycle Club, and at least once a week, when the weather is nice, they gather for a fun and leisurely ride in western Nevada County.
Today they will meet at 10 a.m. at the "Park and Walk lot" adjacent to the Chicago Park Post Office.
All are welcome, no rider left behind, helmets required, but no Lycra required. If you have a bike, but haven't been on it much and would like to join a group out for fun not speed, this is your group.
Some days there are just a couple of riders. Other days – a bunch. If you can't make the ride posted this week there will be one next week and every week for as long as the weather stays nice.
For more information check them out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nevadacountybikes.
Trending In: Sports
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- TRACK AND FIELD: Records fall at Union Hill Invitational
- YOUTH TENNIS: Junior players earn doubles title at USTA tourney in Elk Grove
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Josh Roenicke having strong season in Mexico
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival