Sierra Nevada Basketball Association AAU team to hold tryouts Feb. 16
February 2, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Basketball Association will be holding tryouts for a fifth-grade girls Amateur Athletic Union team on Feb. 16th.
The SNBA is a comprehensive, goal-oriented basketball development program in Nevada County, helping develop youth basketball players beginning at a young age and preparing them for success throughout life. For more information or to sign up, call Dave Pistone at 530-265-8574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- CROSSFIT: Shaun Havard, Will Havard gear up for 2017 Reebok CrossFit Games
- ROLLER DERBY: Growing Outlaws team seeks sponsors, new members
- MARTIAL ARTS: Gold Mountain Invitational Youth tourney raises funds for Child Advocates
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon set for September, proceeds will fund mammograms and scholarships
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)