Sierra Nevada Basketball Association AAU team to hold tryouts Feb. 16
February 2, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Basketball Association will be holding tryouts for a fifth-grade girls Amateur Athletic Union team on Feb. 16th.
The SNBA is a comprehensive, goal-oriented basketball development program in Nevada County, helping develop youth basketball players beginning at a young age and preparing them for success throughout life. For more information or to sign up, call Dave Pistone at 530-265-8574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death