Sierra Nevada Basketball Association AAU team to hold tryouts Feb. 16
February 2, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Basketball Association will be holding tryouts for a fifth-grade girls Amateur Athletic Union team on Feb. 16th.
The SNBA is a comprehensive, goal-oriented basketball development program in Nevada County, helping develop youth basketball players beginning at a young age and preparing them for success throughout life. For more information or to sign up, call Dave Pistone at 530-265-8574 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance