Sierra Nevada Basketball Association AAU team to hold tryouts Feb. 16
February 2, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Basketball Association will be holding tryouts for a fifth-grade girls Amateur Athletic Union team on Feb. 16th.
The SNBA is a comprehensive, goal-oriented basketball development program in Nevada County, helping develop youth basketball players beginning at a young age and preparing them for success throughout life. For more information or to sign up, call Dave Pistone at 530-265-8574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella helps Chico State XC to 2nd place finish in Washington
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claim multiple tourney titles
- IN THE WAKE OF THE WEEK: Humphers now in the 200 club; NBA hoops coming soon