Sierra Nevada Basketball Association AAU team to hold tryouts Feb. 16
February 2, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Basketball Association will be holding tryouts for a fifth-grade girls Amateur Athletic Union team on Feb. 16th.
The SNBA is a comprehensive, goal-oriented basketball development program in Nevada County, helping develop youth basketball players beginning at a young age and preparing them for success throughout life. For more information or to sign up, call Dave Pistone at 530-265-8574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- GIVING BACK: Annual Lake Wildwood golf fundraiser aids injured vets
- PREP FOOTBALL: A look at several must see games in the upcoming season
- YOUTH SWIMMING: Northern Sierra makes splash in Redding
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home