Quail Valley closes doors after 21 years
December 27, 2012
After 21 years of operation Quail Valley Golf Course on Old Auburn Road in Grass Valley has closed its doors.
The course owners were not available for comment, but a message left at the course's phone number stated that "Due to theft, vandalism and lack of play after 21 years we have closed. Thank you for your patronage."
Quail Valley Golf Course, known for its blind shot over an old barn on hole No. 9, offered a 9-hole course, driving range, club house and grill.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon brings community together, raises funds to fight breast cancer
- AIR RACES: Close contests highlight 54th annual Reno National Championship Air Races
- PREP FOOTBALL: Undefeated Bear River travels to El Dorado for final non-league bout
- YOUTH FOOTBALL: Jr. Miners rally past Del Campo
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Koch, Cook help college teams to victory