Quail Valley closes doors after 21 years
December 27, 2012
After 21 years of operation Quail Valley Golf Course on Old Auburn Road in Grass Valley has closed its doors.
The course owners were not available for comment, but a message left at the course's phone number stated that "Due to theft, vandalism and lack of play after 21 years we have closed. Thank you for your patronage."
Quail Valley Golf Course, known for its blind shot over an old barn on hole No. 9, offered a 9-hole course, driving range, club house and grill.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- GIVING BACK: Annual Lake Wildwood golf fundraiser aids injured vets
- PREP FOOTBALL: A look at several must see games in the upcoming season
- YOUTH SWIMMING: Northern Sierra makes splash in Redding