Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
April 23, 2014
The rollers from Pine Street Burgers won a tightly contested bout with Prosperity Lanes April 14 to claim the Twin Cities Bowling League Championship.
After the two titans of local bowling split the first four games, it came down to a 10th-frame roll off where Pine Street emerged victorious.
"It was a heck of a battle," Pine Street team captain Danny Brock said.
Brock went on to add that it was a total team effort and every body on the team contributed to the title.
The Pine St. Burgers team is comprised of Brock, Doug Huntington, Jack Keck, Ron Teitel, Aaron Richie and Tom Triplett.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- GIVING BACK: Annual Lake Wildwood golf fundraiser aids injured vets
- PREP FOOTBALL: A look at several must see games in the upcoming season
- YOUTH SWIMMING: Northern Sierra makes splash in Redding
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair