Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
April 23, 2014
The rollers from Pine Street Burgers won a tightly contested bout with Prosperity Lanes April 14 to claim the Twin Cities Bowling League Championship.
After the two titans of local bowling split the first four games, it came down to a 10th-frame roll off where Pine Street emerged victorious.
"It was a heck of a battle," Pine Street team captain Danny Brock said.
Brock went on to add that it was a total team effort and every body on the team contributed to the title.
The Pine St. Burgers team is comprised of Brock, Doug Huntington, Jack Keck, Ron Teitel, Aaron Richie and Tom Triplett.
Trending In: Sports
- TRACK AND FIELD: Records fall at Union Hill Invitational
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Josh Roenicke having strong season in Mexico
- COLLEGE BOUND: Nevada Union student athletes make college commitments
- COMMUNITY BASKETBALL: Area 51 claims B1 title
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier