Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
April 23, 2014
The rollers from Pine Street Burgers won a tightly contested bout with Prosperity Lanes April 14 to claim the Twin Cities Bowling League Championship.
After the two titans of local bowling split the first four games, it came down to a 10th-frame roll off where Pine Street emerged victorious.
“It was a heck of a battle,” Pine Street team captain Danny Brock said.
Brock went on to add that it was a total team effort and every body on the team contributed to the title.
The Pine St. Burgers team is comprised of Brock, Doug Huntington, Jack Keck, Ron Teitel, Aaron Richie and Tom Triplett.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Granite Bay knocks off Nevada Union, 34-21
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax beats rival Bear River, 31-14
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella shines as member of Chico State XC team
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River bests Lincoln on Senior Night
- PREP FOOTBALL ROUNDUP: Placer pounds Foothill, remains unbeaten in PVL play