NU basketball offers crab for cash
January 26, 2013
The Nevada Union basketball team is hosting an all you can eat crab feed Jan. 26 at the St. Canice Center in Nevada City.
The dinner will also serve pasta, soup and salad for $40 per plate, $45 at the door, with all proceeds going to benefit the Nevada Union boys and girls basketball teams.
The event will also have a live and silent auction and a no host bar.
Dinner is served at 7:30 p.m.
For further details contact Dawn Stefani at (530) 432-1435.
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union alums Maxwell, Houlihan shine on diamond
- FORD: Sacramento Kings need culture change in front office
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union alumna Woodward pins down All-American status
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River, Forest Lake Christian girls advance; Nevada Union bounced
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday