NU basketball offers crab for cash
January 26, 2013
The Nevada Union basketball team is hosting an all you can eat crab feed Jan. 26 at the St. Canice Center in Nevada City.
The dinner will also serve pasta, soup and salad for $40 per plate, $45 at the door, with all proceeds going to benefit the Nevada Union boys and girls basketball teams.
The event will also have a live and silent auction and a no host bar.
Dinner is served at 7:30 p.m.
For further details contact Dawn Stefani at (530) 432-1435.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax soars to win over rival Bear River (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners struggle to finish drives, fall to Grizzlies
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River, Colfax face off in critical league bout
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Gough, Nevada Union enjoying stellar season
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation