NU basketball offers crab for cash
January 26, 2013
The Nevada Union basketball team is hosting an all you can eat crab feed Jan. 26 at the St. Canice Center in Nevada City.
The dinner will also serve pasta, soup and salad for $40 per plate, $45 at the door, with all proceeds going to benefit the Nevada Union boys and girls basketball teams.
The event will also have a live and silent auction and a no host bar.
Dinner is served at 7:30 p.m.
For further details contact Dawn Stefani at (530) 432-1435.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- CROSSFIT: Shaun Havard, Will Havard gear up for 2017 Reebok CrossFit Games
- ROLLER DERBY: Growing Outlaws team seeks sponsors, new members
- MARTIAL ARTS: Gold Mountain Invitational Youth tourney raises funds for Child Advocates
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon set for September, proceeds will fund mammograms and scholarships
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court