NU basketball offers crab for cash
January 26, 2013
The Nevada Union basketball team is hosting an all you can eat crab feed Jan. 26 at the St. Canice Center in Nevada City.
The dinner will also serve pasta, soup and salad for $40 per plate, $45 at the door, with all proceeds going to benefit the Nevada Union boys and girls basketball teams.
The event will also have a live and silent auction and a no host bar.
Dinner is served at 7:30 p.m.
For further details contact Dawn Stefani at (530) 432-1435.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claim multiple tourney titles
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella helps Chico State XC to 2nd place finish in Washington
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Bulldogs