Nevada Union basketball to host crab feed
January 13, 2014
The Nevada Union basketball program is hosting a crab feed Jan. 25 at the St. Canice Center in Nevada City.
The eighth annual Nevada Union Baketball Crab Feed will feature all you can eat crab, pasta, soup and salad, and will include a no host bar, a silent auction and a raffle.
Doors open for the event at 6 p.m., dinner is served at 7:30 p.m. and the cost per person is $45.
Funds raised from the crab feed benefit the Nevada Unio Miner's boys and girls teams.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claim multiple tourney titles
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River, Colfax face off in critical league bout
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Bulldogs
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans