NCASA fall season signups currently open
August 28, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Sports Association is gearing up for the fall 2013 season and will be offering volleyball, basketball and flag football.
Volleyball will include 4-on-4 men's, women's and coed leagues, and a 6-on-6 coed league. The cost is $325 per team.
Basketball will have men's and women's 5-on-5 leagues for $425 per team.
Flag Football will run from November through December with a 6-on-6 league to be played Saturdays. The cost per team is $450 for flag football.
Deadline to get in on the leagues is Sept. 6. The volleyball and basketball leagues will run from Sept. 15 through December.
For more information contact Rich Ramirez at 530-575-9142 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- CROSSFIT: Shaun Havard, Will Havard gear up for 2017 Reebok CrossFit Games
- ROLLER DERBY: Growing Outlaws team seeks sponsors, new members
- MARTIAL ARTS: Gold Mountain Invitational Youth tourney raises funds for Child Advocates
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon set for September, proceeds will fund mammograms and scholarships
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations