Music in the Mountains golf tourney set for Sunday
July 23, 2013
Music in the Mountains will be holding the 21st annual Swing Along Golf Tournament at the Lake Wildwood Golf Course Sunday.
This event is designed for players of all abilities. There will be a lot of fun, food and great prizes such as a new car or golf cart for a hole-in-one. Additionally, there will be cash prizes for a 50 foot putt is $10,000, and $1,000 for the Ball Drop and much, much more.
Registration fee is $125 and includes golf cart, if needed, tee prize, range balls, barbecue lunch, 18 holes of golf, door prizes for each player, a silent auction and an exciting awards banquet and raffle. Also included in the registration fee are on course refreshments, including snacks, ice cream and beverages.
This event is a fund raiser for Music in the Mountains, a community benefit organization that brings classical and non-classical concerts to the Sierra Foothills and to Nevada Country classrooms through music education programs, workshops and scholarships.
MIM is proud to be celebrating 32 years of great music and service to the community and 21 years of great golf tournaments.
For registration forms or further information contact Rick Kahil 530-432-9558 or http://www.musicinthemountains.org
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax soars to win over rival Bear River (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners struggle to finish drives, fall to Grizzlies
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River, Colfax face off in critical league bout
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Gough, Nevada Union enjoying stellar season
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation