Music in the Mountains golf tourney set for July 28
July 20, 2013
Music in the Mountains will be holding the 21st annual Swing Along Golf Tournament at Lake Wildwood Golf Course July 28.
This event is designed for players of all abilities. There will be a lot of fun, food and great prizes such as a new car or golf cart for a hole-in-one. Additionally, there will be cash prizes for a 50 foot putt is $10,000, and $1,000 for the Ball Drop and much, much more.
Registration fee is $125 and includes golf cart, if needed, tee prize, range balls, barbecue lunch, 18 holes of golf, door prizes for each player, a silent auction and an exciting awards banquet and raffle. Also included in the registration fee are on course refreshments, including snacks, ice cream and beverages.
This event is a fund raiser for Music in the Mountains, a community benefit organization that brings classical and non-classical concerts to the Sierra Foothills and to Nevada Country classrooms through music education programs, workshops and scholarships.
MIM is proud to be celebrating 32 years of great music and service to the community and 21 years of great golf tournaments.
For registration forms or further information contact Rick Kahil 530-432-9558 or http://www.musicinthemountains.org
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Bulldogs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella helps Chico State XC to 2nd place finish in Washington
- IN THE WAKE OF THE WEEK: Humphers now in the 200 club; NBA hoops coming soon
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River rallies late, edges Foothill for 1st league win (VIDEO)
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night