Middle school basketball advanced skills camp
July 8, 2013
Dave Pistone, Bear River Recreation and Park District Winter Youth League Manager and Sierra Nevada Basketball President, will coordinate four days, six hours each of advanced basketball skills.
This camp is for girls and boys in middle school who possess the fundamentals but want more development to compete at school or club level. Focus will also be on the mental and competitive aspects of the game. Instructors include former or current players from the local high schools, camp size is limited for instructor/participant ratio. Be prepared to work hard and improve. Non-scuff shoes mandatory. Bring water, lunch. Register by July 12 and the camp will take place at Magnolia Intermediate School's big gym from July 15-18, Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. The camp cost is $200. For more information visit http://brrpd.org/ or call (530) 268-7275.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP PLAYOFF ROUNDUP: Bear River tops Calaveras, advances to semifinals
- PREP WRESTLING: Bear River’s Danieli, Carpenter set for Masters
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River, Forest Lake Christian girls advance; Nevada Union bounced
- FORD: Sacramento Kings need culture change in front office
- PREP WRESTLING: Q&A with NU’s Cole Johnson
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana