Middle school basketball advanced skills camp
July 8, 2013
Dave Pistone, Bear River Recreation and Park District Winter Youth League Manager and Sierra Nevada Basketball President, will coordinate four days, six hours each of advanced basketball skills.
This camp is for girls and boys in middle school who possess the fundamentals but want more development to compete at school or club level. Focus will also be on the mental and competitive aspects of the game. Instructors include former or current players from the local high schools, camp size is limited for instructor/participant ratio. Be prepared to work hard and improve. Non-scuff shoes mandatory. Bring water, lunch. Register by July 12 and the camp will take place at Magnolia Intermediate School's big gym from July 15-18, Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. The camp cost is $200. For more information visit http://brrpd.org/ or call (530) 268-7275.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union falls to Rocklin in league opener (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River runs over El Dorado, remains unbeaten
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union opens Sierra Foothill League play at Rocklin
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union volleyball tops Bear River in cross-county bout
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon brings community together, raises funds to fight breast cancer
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table