Lierly makes most of floor time
February 2, 2014
Nicole Lierly, a 2013 Nevada Union graduate, made the most of her time on the floor Thursday, helping the San Marcos basketball ream past La Sierra, 79-58.
Lierly played just seven minutes in the game, but tallied 10 points on 4-of-6 shooting, including two 3-pointers.
On the season Lierly, a 5-foot, 8-inch freshman, is used seldomly, averaging 7.8 minutes per game and scoring 3.1 points per game. She has hit 10-of-25 3-point attempts this season.
The Cougars are 9-15 overall and head to the Northern New Mexico Tournament Friday.
Have we missed anyone? If you know of a college or professional athlete with local ties, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4232.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River girls hit stride in playoffs
- PREP WRESTLING: Bear River’s Danieli, Carpenter set for Masters
- YOUTH BASKETBALL: Local shooters shine at the charity stripe
- IN THE WAKE OF THE WEEK: Kings remove cancer; Lakers shake it up
- PREP PLAYOFF ROUNDUP: Bear River tops Calaveras, advances to semifinals