Lady Miners to host skills, drills clinic
October 8, 2013
During October break the Nevada Union girls basketball team will be offering a four-day skills and drills clinic.
The Lady Miners' basketball clinics provide young athletes the opportunity to improve their skills and fitness. Teamwork and having a strong work ethic are also stressed.
Monday through Wednesday will focus on skill development and Thursday will be a day of games both 3-on-3 and 5-on-5.
It is open to any Nevada County girls basketball players in grades 4-8, from any school. It will be held at Nevada Union's Albert Ali Gymnasium Oct. 14-17, and costs $40 per player
The NU Lady Miner basketball program mission is to grow the game of basketball in the Nevada County area through providing young ladies the opportunity to learn the game, build skill and have successes playing the game of basketball. We provide a positive upbeat environment where all skill levels are welcome. AAU basketball opportunities are also available in our area, please ask a coach for more details.
Please contact John McDaniel for more info at email@example.com or 273-4431, ext. 2269.
Trending In: Sports
- TRACK AND FIELD: Records fall at Union Hill Invitational
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Josh Roenicke having strong season in Mexico
- INDYCAR: Rossi qualifies on the front row for Indy 500
- COLLEGE BOUND: Nevada Union student athletes make college commitments
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier