Lady Miners to host skills, drills clinic
October 8, 2013
During October break the Nevada Union girls basketball team will be offering a four-day skills and drills clinic.
The Lady Miners' basketball clinics provide young athletes the opportunity to improve their skills and fitness. Teamwork and having a strong work ethic are also stressed.
Monday through Wednesday will focus on skill development and Thursday will be a day of games both 3-on-3 and 5-on-5.
It is open to any Nevada County girls basketball players in grades 4-8, from any school. It will be held at Nevada Union's Albert Ali Gymnasium Oct. 14-17, and costs $40 per player
The NU Lady Miner basketball program mission is to grow the game of basketball in the Nevada County area through providing young ladies the opportunity to learn the game, build skill and have successes playing the game of basketball. We provide a positive upbeat environment where all skill levels are welcome. AAU basketball opportunities are also available in our area, please ask a coach for more details.
Please contact John McDaniel for more info at email@example.com or 273-4431, ext. 2269.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- MARTIAL ARTS: Gold Mountain Invitational Youth tourney raises funds for Child Advocates
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- GIVING BACK: Annual Lake Wildwood golf fundraiser aids injured vets
- PREP FOOTBALL: A look at several must see games in the upcoming season
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County