Lady Miners to host skills, drills clinic
October 8, 2013
During October break the Nevada Union girls basketball team will be offering a four-day skills and drills clinic.
The Lady Miners’ basketball clinics provide young athletes the opportunity to improve their skills and fitness. Teamwork and having a strong work ethic are also stressed.
Monday through Wednesday will focus on skill development and Thursday will be a day of games both 3-on-3 and 5-on-5.
It is open to any Nevada County girls basketball players in grades 4-8, from any school. It will be held at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium Oct. 14-17, and costs $40 per player
The NU Lady Miner basketball program mission is to grow the game of basketball in the Nevada County area through providing young ladies the opportunity to learn the game, build skill and have successes playing the game of basketball. We provide a positive upbeat environment where all skill levels are welcome. AAU basketball opportunities are also available in our area, please ask a coach for more details.
Please contact John McDaniel for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org or 273-4431, ext. 2269.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River bests Lincoln on Senior Night
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella shines as member of Chico State XC team
- PREP FOOTBALL: Granite Bay knocks off Nevada Union, 34-21
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax beats rival Bear River, 31-14
- OBITUARY: John “Jack” Robert Hughes leaves unifying legacy