Intensity sizzles at tourney
August 19, 2013
The 12U Nevada County Intensity girls softball team won the Summer Sizzler softball tournament in Sacramento over the weekend, going 6-0 in the tourney.
Front row from left: Mallory Borrego and Jaycee Parman. Middle row from left: Lexi Blackston, Bailey McNew, Emma Karsikas, Kaitlyn Maddux and Mackenzie Enos. Back row from left: Coach James Toft, Kayla Toft, Taylor Borges, coach Mike Karsikas, Catherine Renner, Emerson Dunbar and coach Glenn Parman.
Trending In: Sports
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges