Gymnastics: Gold Country boys take talents to Stanford Open
February 11, 2013
The Gold Country Gymnastics boys team showcased its talents in Palo Alto at the 2013 Stanford Open.
In Level 10, Steven Whittlesey scored 12.2 in the floor exercise and an 11.9 on the parallel bars and finished with an all-around 67.2.
In Level 9, Nathan Hunt tallied a 12.8 in the floor exercise and an 11.1 on the rings and finished with an all-around 60.2. Aidan Arthur scored an 11.4 in the floor exercise and a 10.8 on the vault and ended with an all-around 59.7.
In Level 8, Josh Cooley scored an 11.8 in the floor exercise and a 10.7 on the vault and finished with an all-around score of 59.9.
In Level 7, Rhett Miller notched a 9.5 on the rings and a 9.2 on the parallel bars and closed with an all-around 54.7.
In Level 6, Nathan Arthur scored an 8.9 on the pommel horse and an 8.7 on the vault and ended with an all-around score of 48.9. Jeffery Wagnecht scored an 8.0 on the vault and a 7.9 on the rings and finished with an all-around 41.6.
And rounding things out, in Level 5, Chance Bacon scored a 9.5 on the rings and a 9.0 on the parallel bars and closed with an all-around 49.9.
Trending In: Sports
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story