Golf tournament raises $1,400 for SNMH
November 4, 2012
The Nevada County Country Club Women's Group held their annual cancer tournament Oct. 16. All proceeds, which exceeded $1,400.00, will go to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Cancer Center Support Groups. These programs are non-funded and help families, caregivers, patients and children with counseling and activities.
First-place winners were Gloria Dalke, Andi Davis, Shirley Matlock and Trudy Crough-Phillips. Second-place went to Chris Elko, Marge Gassaway, Jane Parsons and Mary Kloss. In third-place was Debbie Scott, Elsa Silbert, Sharon Russell and Barb McNeil.
If you would like to submit a photo or story to the Sports department, email email@example.com or call (530) 477-4232.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Bulldogs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella helps Chico State XC to 2nd place finish in Washington
- IN THE WAKE OF THE WEEK: Humphers now in the 200 club; NBA hoops coming soon
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River rallies late, edges Foothill for 1st league win (VIDEO)