Golf tournament raises $1,400 for SNMH
November 4, 2012
The Nevada County Country Club Women's Group held their annual cancer tournament Oct. 16. All proceeds, which exceeded $1,400.00, will go to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Cancer Center Support Groups. These programs are non-funded and help families, caregivers, patients and children with counseling and activities.
First-place winners were Gloria Dalke, Andi Davis, Shirley Matlock and Trudy Crough-Phillips. Second-place went to Chris Elko, Marge Gassaway, Jane Parsons and Mary Kloss. In third-place was Debbie Scott, Elsa Silbert, Sharon Russell and Barb McNeil.
If you would like to submit a photo or story to the Sports department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 477-4232.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River girls hit stride in playoffs
- PREP WRESTLING: Bear River’s Danieli, Carpenter set for Masters
- YOUTH BASKETBALL: Local shooters shine at the charity stripe
- IN THE WAKE OF THE WEEK: Kings remove cancer; Lakers shake it up
- PREP PLAYOFF ROUNDUP: Bear River tops Calaveras, advances to semifinals