Golf clinic for juniors open for registration
June 12, 2013
The Nevada County Country Club will be hosting a junior golf clinic next week that helps young players improve their game in several different areas.
For $25, juniors, ages 7-14, can take part in the three day clinic that covers chipping, putting, pitching, full swing and rules and etiquette.
The clinic starts at 12:30 p.m. Monday and carries on until 3:30 p.m. that day, Tuesday times are the same and Wednesday’s session runs from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The cost of the clinic covers all three days which will consist of students rotating through five stations for each skill the first two days and on the third day students play a round of golf.
Instructors will be Mike Rademaker, Dan Radabaugh, Sydney Zink, John Eisenhower and Mary Deardorff.
To register come to the Pro shop at the Nevada County Country Club at 1040 E. Main Street, Grass Valley.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River bests Lincoln on Senior Night
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella shines as member of Chico State XC team
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax beats rival Bear River, 31-14
- PREP FOOTBALL: Granite Bay knocks off Nevada Union, 34-21
- OBITUARY: John “Jack” Robert Hughes leaves unifying legacy