Golf clinic for juniors open for registration
June 12, 2013
The Nevada County Country Club will be hosting a junior golf clinic next week that helps young players improve their game in several different areas.
For $25, juniors, ages 7-14, can take part in the three day clinic that covers chipping, putting, pitching, full swing and rules and etiquette.
The clinic starts at 12:30 p.m. Monday and carries on until 3:30 p.m. that day, Tuesday times are the same and Wednesday's session runs from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The cost of the clinic covers all three days which will consist of students rotating through five stations for each skill the first two days and on the third day students play a round of golf.
Instructors will be Mike Rademaker, Dan Radabaugh, Sydney Zink, John Eisenhower and Mary Deardorff.
To register come to the Pro shop at the Nevada County Country Club at 1040 E. Main Street, Grass Valley.
Trending In: Sports
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival
- COLLEGE BOUND: Nevada Union student athletes make college commitments
- TRACK AND FIELD: Records fall at Union Hill Invitational
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union track and field qualifies four to Masters Meet
- INDYCAR: Rossi qualifies on the front row for Indy 500
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier