Goldmine Wrestling registration Monday at Mountain Mike’s
March 6, 2013
Goldmine Wrestling is holding sign ups for their club team at 6 p.m. Monday at Mountain Mike's Pizza in the Kmart shopping center in Grass Valley.
Boys and girls ages 3 to adult are welcomed to sign up. At the Monday registration there will be an introduction into the freestyle season, as well as coaches from the high school, and otherwise, on hand to answer questions.
Practice for the Goldmine Wrestling Club begins the very next day, Tuesday, at NU's wrestling gym.
Interested parties can sign up Monday at Mountain Mike's Pizza or Tuesday at the first practice.
For more information contact Shelby Hoskin at 530-277-6190.
Trending In: Sports
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival
- COLLEGE BOUND: Nevada Union student athletes make college commitments
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union track and field qualifies four to Masters Meet
- INDYCAR: Rossi qualifies on the front row for Indy 500
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claw way to tourney title
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball