Goldmine Wrestling registration Monday at Mountain Mike’s
March 6, 2013
Goldmine Wrestling is holding sign ups for their club team at 6 p.m. Monday at Mountain Mike's Pizza in the Kmart shopping center in Grass Valley.
Boys and girls ages 3 to adult are welcomed to sign up. At the Monday registration there will be an introduction into the freestyle season, as well as coaches from the high school, and otherwise, on hand to answer questions.
Practice for the Goldmine Wrestling Club begins the very next day, Tuesday, at NU's wrestling gym.
Interested parties can sign up Monday at Mountain Mike's Pizza or Tuesday at the first practice.
For more information contact Shelby Hoskin at 530-277-6190.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- GIVING BACK: Annual Lake Wildwood golf fundraiser aids injured vets
- YOUTH SWIMMING: Northern Sierra makes splash in Redding
- TRACK & FIELD: Sierra Gold athletes shine at National Masters Track and Field Championships
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union volleyball great Ali Daley McColloch ready for new challenge
- GOLF: Music in the Mountains tourney turns 25
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton