Gold Country Triathlon Club to hold meet and greet
February 20, 2013
The Gold Country Triathlon Club is having a meet and greet from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday at Smiley Guys BBQ in Grass Valley.
If you're a triathlete, an aspiring triathlete, or just looking for a way to improve your fitness, come check it out. Members are various ages and levels of fitness, and enjoy working out and helping others attain their goals.
The upcoming season is right around the corner and the club will have beginner friendly workouts and family friendly workouts. Some of the events are nearby, and some will be overnighters, but participants can choose whatever fits their schedules.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP PLAYOFF ROUNDUP: Bear River tops Calaveras, advances to semifinals
- PREP WRESTLING: Bear River’s Danieli, Carpenter set for Masters
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River, Forest Lake Christian girls advance; Nevada Union bounced
- FORD: Sacramento Kings need culture change in front office
- PREP WRESTLING: Q&A with NU’s Cole Johnson
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana