Gold Country Triathlon Club to hold meet and greet
February 20, 2013
The Gold Country Triathlon Club is having a meet and greet from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday at Smiley Guys BBQ in Grass Valley.
If you’re a triathlete, an aspiring triathlete, or just looking for a way to improve your fitness, come check it out. Members are various ages and levels of fitness, and enjoy working out and helping others attain their goals.
The upcoming season is right around the corner and the club will have beginner friendly workouts and family friendly workouts. Some of the events are nearby, and some will be overnighters, but participants can choose whatever fits their schedules.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River set to clash with Colfax
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union hits the road to grapple with Granite Bay
- YOUTH BASKETBALL: Mount St. Mary’s earns Nevada County Small Schools tourney title
- Moule Paint and Glass’ Player of the Week: Tyler Nielson
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River tops Colfax in Pioneer Valley League bout