Gold Country Triathlon Club to hold meet and greet
February 20, 2013
The Gold Country Triathlon Club is having a meet and greet from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday at Smiley Guys BBQ in Grass Valley.
If you're a triathlete, an aspiring triathlete, or just looking for a way to improve your fitness, come check it out. Members are various ages and levels of fitness, and enjoy working out and helping others attain their goals.
The upcoming season is right around the corner and the club will have beginner friendly workouts and family friendly workouts. Some of the events are nearby, and some will be overnighters, but participants can choose whatever fits their schedules.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union falls to Rocklin in league opener (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River runs over El Dorado, remains unbeaten
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union opens Sierra Foothill League play at Rocklin
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union volleyball tops Bear River in cross-county bout
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon brings community together, raises funds to fight breast cancer
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)