Gold Country Triathlon Club to hold meet and greet
February 20, 2013
The Gold Country Triathlon Club is having a meet and greet from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday at Smiley Guys BBQ in Grass Valley.
If you're a triathlete, an aspiring triathlete, or just looking for a way to improve your fitness, come check it out. Members are various ages and levels of fitness, and enjoy working out and helping others attain their goals.
The upcoming season is right around the corner and the club will have beginner friendly workouts and family friendly workouts. Some of the events are nearby, and some will be overnighters, but participants can choose whatever fits their schedules.
Trending In: Sports
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival
- COLLEGE BOUND: Nevada Union student athletes make college commitments
- TRACK AND FIELD: Records fall at Union Hill Invitational
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union track and field qualifies four to Masters Meet
- INDYCAR: Rossi qualifies on the front row for Indy 500
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier