Future Miners Youth Clinic set for Sept. 15
September 12, 2013
The Future Miners Youth Clinic will take place from 1-4 p.m. Sept. 15 at Hooper Stadium on the Nevada Union campus.
The Future Miners Clinic is designed to teach younger players and athletes speed and agility training and the fundementals of the game. The clinic is run by the Nevada Union varsity players and is free of cost. The youth clinic is a non-contact clinic, providing a fun learning experience for all participants. The emphasis is on teaching, and the majority of the day is spent learning drills and techniques taught to the Nevada Union Miners themselves.
The clinic is free to boys and girls, ages 8 to 13, interested in any sport.
Trending In: Sports
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival
- COLLEGE BOUND: Nevada Union student athletes make college commitments
- TRACK AND FIELD: Records fall at Union Hill Invitational
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union track and field qualifies four to Masters Meet
- INDYCAR: Rossi qualifies on the front row for Indy 500
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier