Future Miners Youth Clinic set for Sept. 15
September 12, 2013
The Future Miners Youth Clinic will take place from 1-4 p.m. Sept. 15 at Hooper Stadium on the Nevada Union campus.
The Future Miners Clinic is designed to teach younger players and athletes speed and agility training and the fundementals of the game. The clinic is run by the Nevada Union varsity players and is free of cost. The youth clinic is a non-contact clinic, providing a fun learning experience for all participants. The emphasis is on teaching, and the majority of the day is spent learning drills and techniques taught to the Nevada Union Miners themselves.
The clinic is free to boys and girls, ages 8 to 13, interested in any sport.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP PLAYOFF ROUNDUP: Bear River tops Calaveras, advances to semifinals
- PREP WRESTLING: Bear River’s Danieli, Carpenter set for Masters
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River, Forest Lake Christian girls advance; Nevada Union bounced
- FORD: Sacramento Kings need culture change in front office
- PREP WRESTLING: Q&A with NU’s Cole Johnson
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana