Future Miners Youth Clinic set for Sept. 15
September 12, 2013
The Future Miners Youth Clinic will take place from 1-4 p.m. Sept. 15 at Hooper Stadium on the Nevada Union campus.
The Future Miners Clinic is designed to teach younger players and athletes speed and agility training and the fundementals of the game. The clinic is run by the Nevada Union varsity players and is free of cost. The youth clinic is a non-contact clinic, providing a fun learning experience for all participants. The emphasis is on teaching, and the majority of the day is spent learning drills and techniques taught to the Nevada Union Miners themselves.
The clinic is free to boys and girls, ages 8 to 13, interested in any sport.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union falls to Rocklin in league opener (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River runs over El Dorado, remains unbeaten
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union opens Sierra Foothill League play at Rocklin
- PREP FOOTBALL: Undefeated Bear River travels to El Dorado for final non-league bout
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union volleyball tops Bear River in cross-county bout
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit